Mesotherapy is well known for its extremely beneficial effects on the body. It can also be applied to the face to prevent and treat the signs of aging and to rejuvenate the skin.
With mesotherapy, the skin enriches with a special blend of nutrients, resulting in the face regaining its natural elasticity, shape and shine. Since this non-invasive therapy replenishes naturally occurring substances required by the skin to rehydrate and repair its defects, the results are immediate and long-lasting.
As the skin ages, it loses fibroblasts, the skin cells responsible for the production of elastin and collagen. Over time, elastin fibers and the collagen structure degenerate.
One of the most modern and advanced methods for inhibiting facial aging is the autologous cell injection, or autologous mesotherapy. It is a completely safe and effective method to rejuvenate the skin and promote the regeneration of its tissues.
This method is surprisingly simple. In the process, a small amount of blood is taken from the patient and the platelet rich plasma (PRP) can be used to reconstruct the face with the results being visible from the first week of application.
Autologous mesotherapy can be applied to both men and women of all ages. 2-3 monthly sessions are required at the beginning of the treatment and then every 3-6 months to maintain the outcome depending on the age and the daily habits of the patient (smoking, water consumption, skin protection, etc).
In summary, autologous mesotherapy:
- Moisturizes the skin and protects against moisture loss
- Increases skin elasticity
- It regulates the balance of skin fat
- Slows aging of the skin
- Promotes the proliferation of skin cells
- Smooths the wrinkles of the skin
- It changes the color of the skin, making it brighter, while reducing the pigmentation and dark eye shadows
- It can be applied to men and women of all ages
- The results are visible from the first application